Monday, March 16, 2009

Bangkok

Hey everyone!

We are currently in a hotel in Bangkok, Thailand and we bought some internet for about 150 baht, so I just wanted to say hello! I checked facebook very quickly, but wasn't able to write anyone back, so I want to say thank you so much for all the wall postings!! Annie- I couldn't watch your video, but I will next time I get on. We miss everyone so much and wish we could just call and talk to everyone right now! Hopefully that can happen soon.

Today we saw the Grand Palace and the sleeping Buddha which were both really cool. We're currently staying at the Asia Hotel in downtown Bangkok (just the two of us), and we're going to get real Thai massages for an HOUR, and we might go see a show or go out for some drinks because tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day! Tomorrow we're going to Choolalonghorn University (Dad...sound familiar?? The King and I....) to talk to some students, walk around Bangkok, and go shopping. Then we're heading back to the ship because Wednesday we're going to an Elephant Village! Yay!

Okay, well, I'm almost out of time. We miss everyone sooooooo much and wish you were here with us. We love you!!!!! Talk to you soon! Please keep the comments/e-mails coming so we know how you're doing!

-Sarah and Kate

3 comments:

mom2twins@sea said...

How was the massage? Try to post more pics before you leave, we love to see you, to be able to picture you as we read these wonderful blogs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies -
How could we forget the King and I...seems like it was just yesterday. We can't wait to hear about the real thing. Do they celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Thailand? But then again everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. Love you. Keep enjoying the trip! Dad & Kathy

Anonymous said...

Today is the first day I've even looked at your blogs...I know, you're disappointed, but I hope you're having fun. By the way, I'm sure you guys heard about Natasha Richardson, but I felt compelled to tell you anyway.
-Conor