Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'M DONE UNTIL SAS!!

I did it. I'm done with the semester...finally! And all I have to worry about now is getting ready for SEMESTER AT SEA!! I still can't believe it. I keep feeling like this is just a weekend off, and I still have to go back on Monday and take an exam or write another paper. Sarah and I made our packing list today, and went through and decided what we had and what we still needed to get. It seemed so crazy to think that we have to pack everything we might need for nearly 4 months! It turns out we need to buy a lot more than we thought we do. Little things, mostly, like magnets, sunglasses, notebooks, etc.
I'm so relieved to be done. It seems so close now!
And the Fall Voyage gets back to Miami tomorrow morning around 6:30 am! :) Then it'll be our turn!
We still have lots to do...plan trips for the new countries, shop, pack, say goodbye to everyone, get addresses...wow. There's a lot to do. And only 32 days until we fly out of Chicago!
I'm going to go out to dinner with Sarah and my cousin Dan tonight for our birthday!
And then tomorrow is our birthday! Last day of being teenagers. I think I'll celebrate by eating cinnamon toast crunch and skittles. And watching old movies. :)

*Kate*

No comments: