Monday, September 8, 2008

Bored= Obsessing over SAS

*Sarah*

So I'm at work and I am completely bored. And this of course translates into me stalking the SAS facebook group and reading blogs. I'm pretty sure this is an unhealthy obsession but I really don't care. haha. I can't help it. It is (almost) everything I think about. Someone said "India" the other day, and I had to restrain myself from shouting "India? I'm going there in exactly ... days!" It's getting quite ridiculous. After talking to a few other SASers, I don't feel quite as bad because they are even more obsessed than I am (if you can imagine)! I am hoping once classes start, I will have a lot more to think about, and therefore will not need to fill up my time torturing myself with a trip that is still (unfortunately) 4 months away...

On a more productive note, I applied for a passport on Friday and sent in my financial aid packet, which makes me so excited. Those two things have been on my to-do list for a really long time and now it feels like a weight off my shoulder! I wish we could get all the paperwork and stuff now so I could get it done before I get too busy, cause I can tell this quarter is going to be SO crazy! Oh well, hopefully that will make it go faster :-)

I guess I should get back to work. FYI- 132 days, 21 hours, and 53 minutes till we leave.....

-Sarah

No comments: